you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Tuesday, October 9
4 weeks down, 16 more to go. oh my gosh :(
i'm still at outpatient side and the work everyday is so tiring!
and every week i have some problem with my body haha. last 2 weeks i have been sick for at least one day each week and today i had my worst cramps i ever had in my entire life so i took half day. now i got to work back those hours hur.
can't stand the thought of working for at least the next 20 years can! i seriously need to find my rich old man soon la. i'm lazy, i dun wanna work but i want money haha, so i can eat ben & jerrys all my life wahaha!
anyway! my brother's house has started his renovations, so he'll be moving out soon! (i hope). actually his house is quite nice haha, have to admit la.
but with him gone, it means that the sports channels will be gone, so no more man u for me!
:( seriously gonna consider going downstairs to join the ah peks to watch soccer haha. maybe one of them owns 200 plots of land in England or something haha! wish la haha
oh wells. i guess working has it's advantages. it keeps me busy despite the very, very, very little pay. haha but i'm not complaining, at least i'm paid haha.
but as of next month, i'm not gonna take allowance from my dad anymore so i got this feeling i'm gonna just spend everything i have in the first week and starve for the rest of the month.
realised that the leadership term is ending in december. that's like 2 months away? didn't realised time passed that quickly and val has actually been in canada for 2 months! damn it, time passes too quickly for my liking haha. feel as though i haven't put in enough effort, or would u say commitment, into it as much as i wished i did but apparently my parents think i've been doing too much that they want me out asap haha. still can't believe that they want me out of this for my studies which is close to hopeless. oh well, parents haha.